- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Low Fat Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 tablespoons Smucker’s® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 2 teaspoons Organo Gold Black Coffee Powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- LINE or 8- or 9-inch square pan with foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat. Stir in syrup, coffee powder and vanilla. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of foil; peel off foil. Cut into 1-inch squares.