- 1/2 teaspoon Organo Gold Instant Coffee
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons catsup
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili-garlic sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh gingeroot
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups prepared fried rice
- 2 green onions, thinly diagonally sliced
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- DISSOLVE coffee powder in hot vinegar. Add coffee mixture to brown sugar, hoisin, catsup, soy sauce, sesame oil, chili-garlic sauce and ginger in a medium microwave-safe mixing bowl on HIGH for 20 seconds. Stir and repeat. Place chicken and 1/3 cup sauce in a resealable bag. Marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- SPRAY cool grill grates with no-stick spray. Heat grill to medium (325°F to 350°F). Grill chicken 5 minutes per side or until thermometer reads 165°F.
- ALLOW chicken to rest tented with foil, 5 minutes, before slicing diagonally. Serve over fried rice drizzled with remaining sauce. Garnish with sliced onions and toasted sesame seeds.
- TO TOAST SESAME SEEDS: Place sesame seeds in dry nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat, shaking pan until sesame seeds are lightly browned. Remove from pan immediately to avoid over-browning.
Yield: Makes 4 servings