- 1 1/2 tablespoons Organo Gold Black Coffee Powder
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 2 (1-quart) containers egg nog, well chilled
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Sweetened Whipped Cream (recipe follows)
- Additional ground cinnamon
- DISSOLVE coffee in hot water; cool. Combine eggnog, brown sugar cooled coffee and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl; beat on low speed until sugar dissolves. Chill at least 1 hour.
- POUR into small punch bowl; garnish with sweetened whipped cream* and additional cinnamon. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
- *Sweetened Whipped Cream: In medium chilled bowl, beat 1/2 pint (1 cup) heavy cream, 1/4 cup powdered sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract with electric mixer until stiff. Chill until ready to serve.