- 1/3 cup heavy cream, chilled
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons raspberry flavored syrup*
- 4 tablespoons Smucker’s® Sundae Syrup™ Chocolate Flavored Syrup
- 1/2 cup hot Organo Gold Black Gourmet Coffee
- Fresh red raspberries, for garnish
- WHIP heavy cream, powdered sugar, cocoa and vanilla in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on low speed until cream begins to thicken. Beat on high speed to desired consistency. Chill.
- POUR milk into 1-quart microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until hot but not boiling. Whisk until foamy.
- POUR 2 tablespoons raspberry syrup and 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup into each of two standard-size coffee cups. Microwave on HIGH 20 seconds to warm syrups. Stir 1/4 cup hot coffee into each cup.
- ADD steamed milk to brim of cup. Top with dollop of chocolate whipped cream. Garnish with raspberries. Serve immediately.
- * A variety of flavored syrups that enhance coffee drinks are available in supermarket coffee aisles, gourmet food stores and online.