- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 pint heavy cream, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups Organo Gold Gourmet Coffee
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Additional ground cinnamon
- COOK sugar in heavy saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until completely melted and caramel-colored. Carefully pour into an 8-inch round baking pan, tilting to completely coat bottom. Sprinkle evenly with 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Whisk eggs in large bowl. Beat in sweetened condensed milk, 1/4 cup cream, vanilla extract and salt. Whisk in coffee until well blended. Set prepared baking pan in larger shallow pan (such as a 13×9-inch baking pan). Pour flan mixture into prepared pan. Fill larger pan with 1 inch hot water. Bake 55 to 60 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Carefully remove baking pan from hot water; cool on wire rack 1 hour. Cover and chill several hours or overnight.
- COMBINE remaining cream, powdered sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in medium mixing bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on low until cream begins to thicken. Beat on high until stiff peaks form.
- RUN knife around edge of pan to loosen flan. Invert onto serving plate with rim. Cut into wedges. Dollop each serving with whipped cream. Sprinkle with cinnamon.