- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (1 1/4 lb.) package boneless pork tenderloins
- Salt and pepper
FIVE-SPICE RASPBERRY SAUCE
- 1/4 teaspoon Organo Gold Black Coffee Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon raspberry or rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon minced gingeroot
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons Smucker’s® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- SPRAY cool grill grates with no-stick cooking spray. Heat grill to medium (325°F to 350°F). Generously season tenderloins with salt and pepper. Grill 20 to 25 minutes or until thermometer reads 160°F. Transfer tenderloins to platter, tent with foil. Allow meat to rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
- DISSOLVE coffee powder in vinegar. Spray small skillet with no-stick spray. Saute gingeroot and garlic over medium heat until aromatic, about 1 minute. Whisk in the raspberry jam, heavy cream, oyster sauce, five-spice powder and vinegar-coffee mixture, cooking until the sauce thickens. Serve sauce over sliced tenderloin garnished with chopped cilantro.
Shop with me: www.kobuki.organogold.com