- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Organo Gold Black Coffee
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can whole cranberry sauce
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Coat 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Line bottom of pan with parchment paper.
- MELT chocolate chips in small saucepan with coffee, butter and vanilla, stirring occasionally until smooth. Beat cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer until smooth. Add sweetened condensed milk, chocolate mixture and eggs. Beat until creamy.
- POUR cheescake mixture into prepared pan. Place in large roasting pan with sides. Add 4 cups water to roasting pan.
- BAKE 60 to 65 minutes or until filling is set. Cool. Cover with plastic wrap. Chill 8 hours before removing from pan. Drizzle warm cranberry sauce over each cake slice.
- CRANBERRY SAUCE
- PLACE whole cranberry sauce in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute. Stir until melted.\