A lot of people profess their undying love for coffee each morning. “I love my latte”, or “I can’t live without my morning cuppa Joe” and so on are heard across the world each morning as people get out of bed. But a recent survey by hotel chain Le Méridien Hotels & Resorts showed that people love coffee even more than previously thought!
Some key results from the study included:
- 78% of respondents said they would rather give up alcohol, social media or relations with their spouse for a year, rather than forfeit coffee.
- 53% of respondents chose coffee over physical intimacy as their preferred morning wake-up call.
- 54% of respondents make their morning brew right at home.
- 73% of respondents would give up television and internet in a hotel for the perfect cup of coffee.
- 63% of respondents would give up alcohol over coffee while staying at a hotel.
- 58% of people surveyed said they drink coffee to relax, while 55% also drink it primarily for the taste.
Maybe you can relate to this survey? I encourage you to check out Organo Gold…a new type of coffee that is easy to make at home or take ‘on the go’ when you go!