- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 tablespoons Organo Gold Black Coffee Powder
- 1/4 cup hot tap water
- 3/4 cup cool tap water
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic White Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13×9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir coffee powder into hot water until dissolved. Add cool water.
- BLEND cake mix, dissolved coffee, oil and eggs in large bowl with electric mixer until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally.
- SPREAD batter in prepared pan.
Bake 32 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Frost with Easy Mocha Frosting or Easy Cafe Latte Frosting, if desired.
Easy Mocha Frosting
- 2 teaspoons Organo Gold Black Coffee Powder
- 1 teaspoon hot tap water
- 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting Or 1 (16 oz.) container Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Milk Chocolate Flavored Frosting
- DISSOLVE coffee powder in water in a small cup. Make a deep well in center of frosting. Add dissolved coffee. Stir slowly until coffee is completely blended into frosting.