- 1-1/2 pounds beef top sirloin steak, cut into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package sliced white mushrooms
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons jarred minced roasted garlic
- 1 (16 oz.) jar prepared brown gravy
- 1 (10-3/4 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/3 cup Organo Gold Black Coffee (1 sachet)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (12 oz.) package medium egg noodles
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley, divided
- BROWN beef in 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned on all sides. Remove meat and juices from skillet. Saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in same skillet with remaining oil. Return beef and juices to pan.
- BLEND in gravy, soup, coffee and pepper. Bring to boil; reduce to a simmer. Cover; cook 20 minutes, stirring occassionally or until meat is tender.
- COOK noodles in salted water according to package directions;drain. Blend sour cream into meat mixture cooking until warmed through. Toss noodles with butter and 2 tablespoons parsley. Serve stroganoff over parslied noodles. Garnish with remaining parsley.