- 1 teaspoon hot water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Organo Gold Black Coffee (2 sachets)
- 1 1/4 cups Smucker’s® Special Recipe™ Milk Chocolate Flavored Topping, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 1 ready-made chocolate graham crust
- COMBINE hot water and coffee powder in small bowl stirring until coffee powder dissolves completely. Stir in 1 cup milk chocolate topping until blended.
- BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add 1/2 cup milk chocolate-coffee mixture, mixing until well blended. Gradually add powdered sugar beating on low speed until smooth. Fold in 1 1/2 cups whipped topping.
- SPREAD 1 cup cream cheese mixture in bottom of crust. Pour remaining milk chocolate-coffee mixture evenly over top. Spread with remaining cream cheese mixture. Place 1/4 cup milk chocolate topping in small resealable plastic bag. Push to one corner. Cut small tip off corner. Drizzle half over top of pie. Place remaining whipped topping in large resealable plastic bag. Cut medium tip off one corner. Decorate top of pie with small dollops of topping, encircling pie. Drizzle remaining milk chocolate topping over whipped topping. Freeze 6 hours or until firm.