- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup brewed Organo Gold Black Coffee (1 Sachet)
- 2 (14.5 oz) cans diced tomatoes with mild green chiles
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- Garnish with shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onions and tortilla chips, if desired
- COOK beef, onion and garlic in 6-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until meat is browned; drain.
- STIR in coffee, tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, salt, cloves and beans. Bring mixture to boiling; reduce to a simmer. Cover and cook 30 minutes to blend flavors.
- SERVE hot in bowls garnished with shredded cheddar cheese, sliced green onion and tortilla chips, if desired.